Wednesday, February 1, 2023

State of the Blog 2023

 

Unfortunately, due to the state of the economy and the exorbitant cost of living in Utah, I have been forced to get another job. This means I will have less time to dedicate to Adventures Under the Dark Sun. I appreciate everyone who has been reading my blog for these last few years and I enjoyed writing weekly articles, stories, and creating creatures for all of you.

This comes at a good time, as viewership of my blog has decreased dramatically. I do not know if this is due to the Wizards of the Coast controversy, a genuine disinterest in the setting, or an elimination of bots. I will likely never know.

This is not the end of the blog. I will continue to post Dark Sun material, but the posting will become more infrequent. I will try to post as often as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Together, we can keep Dark Sun alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment