Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Guest DM on D20 Caribbean Cruise

I have been selected to be a guest Dungeon Master aboard the Event Cruises D20 Cruise. The cruise is from Orlando, FL and visits Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico, and Cozumel, Mexico, between April 27th and May 2nd, 2024.

The cruise will be filled with D&D, as well as workshops, and other games. If you are interested, please use the link below to check it out.
https://event.cruises/d20-cruise-a-ttrpg-vacation/
If you are able to join me, use my code: BRENTDUNGEON for $50 off.
The games on the cruise will be 5th edition D&D, but I am going to run it in OSR fashion, with death being very possible. But there are other DMs as well, if you want a more tame experience.

Most importantly, if you are going, let me know, so we can meet and hang out!

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't sound as if a cruise is a real good match for gaming. Maybe I'm wrong, I look forward to hearing after action reports.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, I've never been on a cruise before, much less a d&d themed cruise. A lot of the former attendees seem quite excited, so it much work to some extent. I will absolutely write an after action report.

      Delete