Saturday, October 2, 2021

Dark Sun turns 30!

 


Happy Anniversary to Dark Sun! October 2021 marks 30 years that Dark Sun has been around! Thanks Troy Denning, Timothy Brian Brown, Bill Slavicsek, Monte Cook, Bruce R Cordell, Robert J Schwalb, Richard Baker, Rodney Thompson, Chris Sims and everyone who’s had a hand in contributing to this amazing setting. And of course Dark Sun wouldn’t be Dark Sun without the artists Gerald Brom, Tom Baxa, Diesel, Rob Lazaretti, John Dollar, Wayne Reynolds, Jason Engle, William O’Connor, and many more!

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say thanks for your blog. I'm running an AD&D 1st/2nd game and the characters were just dropped into the setting from another world. We've all been learning as we go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment. If there's anything Dark Sun related that I can help you with, please let me know.

      Delete
  2. Adding my thanks. Your blog is excellent and it warms my heart that there are other people so devoted to this excellent setting despite all the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it lets me know people are still playing in the world of Athas.

      Delete