Sunday, June 19, 2022

A Note from Nibenay on Father's Day

To the Citizens of the Glorious city of Nibnay,

My high templar has made me aware of a celebration that is called Father's Day. She explained that it is customary with wish one a happy Father's Day, so I am doing so. As a father myself, it should be customary to wish me a happy Father's Day as well and I command you to do so.
Let this day be free of sedition and foul invectives toward your king. In my limited largess, I have commanded an extra one half ration of water to all fathers on this day. Anyone feigning the pretense of being a father, and is discovered not to be such, your punishment shall be swift and merciless.
So it is decreed by your king, so it is done.

His Greatness,
Nibenay, King of Nibenay and the whole of the World.


No comments:

Post a Comment