Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Athasian Elf Miniatures

 

A friend of mine assisted with the sculpting and printing of these elf warriors for Dark Sun. These were made with Titan Craft, which has resources that you load and can manipulate. It's pretty awesome. I printed out a couple to use in my own Dark Sun game.

I have no affiliation with Titan Craft and am not getting paid to advertise for them. In fact, one gripe I have is that I wish they had more desert attire for the miniatures.

The first is an elf using a sword. The sword looks weathered and cracked. He is wearing a loose shirt, a sash, and sirwal (or sherwal), the baggy trousers. I attempted to make him tall and lean, which mostly succeeded. After he was printed, I wish that I had made him slightly taller.

The second is an elf using a bow. He is wearing similar garb as the first one and is about the same size. I did remove the sash, as I thought it would interfere with the drawing and firing of a bow, and gave him a more plain cloth belt. I chose the most primitive, non-metal appearing bow I has access to. On his back is a quiver.

Here are the STL files for you. They do not have supports. I hope you find the miniatures useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment